Otakara's Session Has Expired - To get lifetime access purchase your Premium Pass.
Otakara is a multiple best-selling non-fiction and children’s book author. In this session you'll learn find out how you can still write and publish books despite self-doubt and even if you have kids, work and other commitments.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to give yourself grace to just write and not worry about perfection
- How to best use the time you do have and be productive as a writer
- How to partner up with someone to help you keep on going
- An extremely valuable tip on how to greatly improve your book for free
To redeem this bonus email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Children’s Book Mastery and the 50% discount.
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Children's Book Mastery online conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to being a successful children's book author?
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
© 2020 Children's Book Mastery Summit is curated by Get Your Book Illustrations.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.