Otakara Klettke – How to write your book despite doubts, life, work, kids and other challenges
Otakara's Session Has Expired - To get lifetime access purchase your Premium Pass.
Otakara is a multiple best-selling non-fiction and children’s book author. In this session you'll learn find out how you can still write and publish books despite self-doubt and even if you have kids, work and other commitments.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to give yourself grace to just write and not worry about perfection
- How to best use the time you do have and be productive as a writer
- How to partner up with someone to help you keep on going
- An extremely valuable tip on how to greatly improve your book for free
To redeem this bonus email email@example.com and mention Children’s Book Mastery and the 50% discount.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Children's Book Mastery online conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to being a successful children's book author?
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now to Get LIFETIME ACCESS to All World Class Children's Book Mastery Masterclass Sessions Plus $684 in Exclusive Bonuses
© 2020 Children's Book Mastery Summit is curated by Get Your Book Illustrations.