Laura Backes – The basics of what a picture book is and how to create one
Laura's Session Has Expired - To get lifetime access purchase your Premium Pass.
Laura is a former freelance editor and New York literary agent for children’s books, Co-Publisher of the Children’s Book Insider: The newsletter for Children’s Writers and the Co-Creator of WritingBlueprints.com. In this session you'll learn from a world-class expert exactly how to create a great picture book with precise, actionable steps.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Where to start with your picture book
- What "show, don't tell" is
- How to work with an illustrator
- Key elements to make your picture book great
Comment below With Your Thoughts about this session or answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Children's Book Mastery online conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to being a successful children's book author?
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now to Get LIFETIME ACCESS to All World Class Children's Book Mastery Masterclass Sessions Plus $684 in Exclusive Bonuses
© 2020 Children's Book Mastery Summit is curated by Get Your Book Illustrations.