Laura's Session Has Expired - To get lifetime access purchase your Premium Pass.
Laura is a former freelance editor and New York literary agent for children’s books, Co-Publisher of the Children’s Book Insider: The newsletter for Children’s Writers and the Co-Creator of WritingBlueprints.com. In this session you'll learn from a world-class expert exactly how to create a great picture book with precise, actionable steps.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Where to start with your picture book
- What "show, don't tell" is
- How to work with an illustrator
- Key elements to make your picture book great
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Children's Book Mastery online conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to being a successful children's book author?
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
© 2020 Children's Book Mastery Summit is curated by Get Your Book Illustrations.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.