Jed's Session Has Expired - To get lifetime access purchase your Premium Pass.
Jed is a multiple best-selling author of children’s books, non-fiction for authors and self-help books. In this session you'll learn practical ways to get yourself writing and to not stop, and how to overcome writer’s block. Find out the difference between the creative zone and technical zone and how to use that to your advantage.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Real ways to make sure you write and don't stop - and to have fun with it!
- The difference between the creative zone and technical zone and how to use that to your advantage
- What writer's block is and how to overcome it
- If you should share your book with others early on or not and why
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Children's Book Mastery online conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to being a successful children's book author?
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
© 2020 Children's Book Mastery Summit is curated by Get Your Book Illustrations.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.